Saturday, December 29, 2012

Reaction Record

After my allergic reaction last Friday, I was thinking about how it had been so long since my last reaction-probably over 2 years ago! Even though its great that it was so long ago, I don't remember any of the details of that day. I don't know how I reacted to the allergen or even what the allergen was! So today I wrote down last Friday's date, and described my allergic reaction. I explained what I ate before hand, what I think I reacted to, and all of the symptoms- which is probably the most important part. I'm going to make this my Reaction Record, and every time I have a reaction (hopefully they are few and far between) I'm going to describe what happens. Maybe this will be of some use to my doctors, or even just to me! I'll be able to learn more from my past mistakes when I actually remember what they were! I suggest you do the same!
Best of Luck!

-Alli

No comments:

Post a Comment